When planning the perfect honeymoon in Africa most couples don’t know where to begin.
That’s been the experience of Denver-based Africa Adventure Consultants (www.adventuresinafrica.com) who come to the rescue of bewildered brides and grooms looking for romance and adventure in an exotic African destination.
Top African safari romantic experiences
- When asked what his own top African romantic experiences were, Redding offered the following:
- A sunrise hot air balloon safari over Tanzania’s Serengeti Plains with champagne bush breakfast
- A private outdoor massage for two, enjoyed at sunset along the banks of the Mara river, in Kenya’s Masai Mara
- A romantic sunset champagne cruise on a private yacht around South Africa’s Cape Peninsula
- Candlelight dinner aboard a pontoon boat moored on the Zambezi River steps from Chiawa Camp in Zambia
- Surprise champagne lunch on the slopes of Kilimanjaro en route to the summit of Africa’s highest peak
- A private gourmet beach dinner complete with fine silver and linens at Mozambique’s exclusive Benguerra Lodge
- Prior to a private candlelit dinner in Bushmans Kloof’s Shepards Cottage, a spa treatment in the gazebo overlooking the Cedarberg Mountains in South Africa
“We’re the Africa experts offering custom-tailored honeymoons with soup-to-nuts service. We do all the planning and arrangements from US departure to return alleviating pressure and stress on busy couples,” said Kent Redding, founder of Africa Adventure Consultants.
“On this important start-of-marriage journey, couples need a personal concierge with the wisdom of a friend on the inside, and that’s the service we deliver,” he said. He emphasized that Africa offers the best combination of adventure and romance anywhere in the world — without sacrificing luxury and pampering.
AAC organizes safari adventures in 13 countries across East and Southern Africa: Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Namibia, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, and The Seychelles.
For more information please go to: www.adventuresinafrica.com.
Looking to book a honeymoon or safari holiday? tripatlas.com/new’s Trip Builder tool will put you in touch with experienced travel pros who can give you tips, advice, and pricing on airfare/accommodations/tours for your vacation.