Questions Ask a Question
Are you a travel agent or other professional from the travel industry? Sign up here to answer questions on behalf of your company and increase your exposure. Register/Login with Facebook
Suggestion for a resort in the Caribbean similar to BodyHoliday LeSport - an all-inclusive spa/wellness resort, that is not as expensive?Worth: 10xp
Asked May 9, 2012 by Julie Sutton (+122 xp)
That's why the Body Holiday is just so special: that the spa treatments are included. In the vast majority of all inclusives the spa is operated by an outside business so treatments aren't included. Perhaps your better bet is to book at LeSport (or re-book - their repeat factor is huge) during off season. It runs pretty full year round so a "sell off" isn't likely in the books. Worth every penny IMHO!
Answered May. 16, 2012 @ 7:53AM email@example.com (+20 xp)
For the most advantageous rates on all inclusive spa destinations you really need to be dealing directly with a Professional Travel Consultant. JESS Kalinowsky FriendsTravel LLP West Hollywood CA 90069-9309 Fell free to Google us, and/or Bing us. Each individual person and their situation is different. Buy based on VALUE not just the PRICE. Thank you in advance for allowing us to serve your travel reservations needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
Well there is a few I got two,Sandals Grand and Antigua resort plus the Verandah resort and spa.Check them out.
You need to be logged in to answer this question
Or login with your email address:
Most Recently Answered
- where is the best Eco tour package for 2013 Summer (2 weeks ago)
- Why do you people put in trip request and then you don't leave your email long enough to get your quotes sent to your email. (1 month ago)
- Which is best travel company in Vietnam? (1 month ago)
- where is the best Eco tour package for 2013 Summer (1 month ago)
- Best place to Visit in India ? (1 month ago)
- What is best combination of mountain climbing, wildlife safaris, cultural tourism and beach holidays In Tanzania? (2 months ago)
- Hawaii: for solo & budget travel, is there a better solution than hostels & car rentals? (2 months ago)
- If you need a passport where to go (3 months ago)
- What is the best high-end cruise line for a family with 7 and 10 year old kids? (3 months ago)
- would you like to visit the capital of world sightseeing ? (3 months ago)