Bali is one of the best family holiday destinations. It has too much to offer. It’d take you months to enjoy all the tourist attractions of this place. So the best thing for you would be to be selective about the places you visit. You can select them depending upon your budget or your interests. Here is a list of things that you can try there.
Water Sports is the prime tourist attraction of Bali. Bali is surrounded by Indian Ocean on one side and Pacific Ocean on the other. It has a sea, couple of rivers and many beautiful water parks. So no matter what water sport you are interested in you’ll find it there. Here are a few places that you must go:
- Waterbom Water Park: Waterbom is the best water park of Bali. It is the place where you will find the best waterslides, rides and everything else that a prime water park should offer. The charges for a single adult entry are about 40$.
- Ayung River Rafting: Ayung is the largest river of Bali. It runs for about 75 Km and there are plenty of river rafting options available there. You can either choose a simple and a safe ride or a fun and adventurous one. River rafting at Bali might cost you about 60$.
- Bali Wake Park: If you want to learn something as adventurous as Wakeboarding then this place is for you. The boarders here are pulled using a cable towing system which provides a highly controlled environment. This place is also well equipped with all the top notch security measures that such adventure sports require. If you want to go there and learn wakeboarding then you can do it within 100$.
- Rip Curl School of Surf: Rip Curl School of Surf is probably the best option in Bali if you want to learn surfing. A beginner six hour lesson of surfing will cost you about 60$.
Other Adventure Sports
Bali isn’t famous only for the water sports. There are plenty of other adventure sports that you can choose from. Here’s a list:
- Grand Mirage Resort: If you are tired of playing with water and you want to go deep inside it and explore marine life then you must go to Grand Mirage Resort. An underwater diving session at this place will cost you around 80$.
- Bali Treetop Adventure: This place offers you a tour of many enjoyable tightrope courses and suspended bridges over beautiful trees. You can pick what’s suitable for you depending upon your age and skill. A seven hour full day tour of this place might cost you around 75$.
- Bali Safari Marine Park: At this place you’ll get an enjoyable bus ride through a wildlife park which is about 40 Hectares wide and which houses 60 different species of animals. In a daylong tour you’ll have close encounters with animals like Elephant, Orang-utan, Tiger, Rhino and Giraffe. You can get a full day tour of this place in 61$.
Image Source : indotrip.com
There are plenty of places in Bali where you and your kids can get your fill of entertainment. So make sure that you check out these places when you go to Bali.
- Gallery Trick Art (3-D): In this gallery, there are about 80 huge unbelievable paintings which appear three dimensional. This is the place where you’ll get the best holiday pictures of your lifetime. A photo at this place will make it look as if you are standing inside the paintings. A single entry at this place will cost you 12$.
- Upside Down House: Another place where you can take great pictures. As the name suggests this house is built in such a way that it seems that you are walking on the roof of the house. So if you take pictures here then it’ll seem as if they are clicked in outer space. A trip to this place will cost you 8$.
- The Pirate’s Bay: The Pirate Bay is a tree house restaurant that’s built in the shape of a pirate ship. It’ll give you a unique experience of how it feels to eat your food when you are pirate.