Families traveling to Curacao between now and December 15, 2008, or between May 1 and July 1, 2009 can save big on their family vacations with the island’s “Curacao Now” program with Dunhill Vacations. Bookings must be made before November 15, 2008. Read on for more on how you can save!
This island-wide program offers significant fall and spring holidays or vacation for family travel to Curacao. Curacao is also known as the Netherlands Antilles and is one of the most picturesque Dutch colonies in the world and a prominent destination in the Caribbean.
Families Save on Holidays in Curacao with Curacao Now
In addition to a $100 per person airfare credit, the Curacao Now promotion includes deals from almost 70 hotels and resorts, car rental agencies, attractions, museums, and other tourism businesses. Here is what is included:
- $100 per person airfare credit
- An additional free night as part of packages booked at participating hotels
- A $140 food and beverage credit to be used at the hotel or resort
- A free shore or boat dive day from participating dive operators
- A free car rental day from participating car rental companies
- Buy one, get one free admission offers at participating museums
- Shopping discounts or free gifts with purchase at select stores
- Purchase one ticket; get an additional ticket at 50% off at selected attractions, tours and local transportation providers.
All bookings under the Curacao Now program must be made by November 15, 2008. Vacationers who book their travel as part of the Curacao Now program will be eligible to receive a voucher booklet upon arrival at any of the participating hotels and resorts. The booklet will allow visitors to take advantage of this first-time, island-wide promotion and will provide individual offers for a number of Curacao attractions, services and activities.
Click for more information or to book a Curacao Now vacation: www.dunhillvacations.com.