Mandarin Oriental offering luxury and pampering for Florida residents this summer
Mandarin Oriental, Miami, situated on the waterfront enclave of idyllic Brickell Key, is offering the perfect escape for residents of Florida with its “Fantastic Florida Escape” package.
For the rest of us out-of-towners and visitors, there’s always Miami Spa month in July. Find out more in: How to Get Spoiled at Miami’s Top Spas for Less.
Providing an opportunity to vacation close to home and enjoy world-class accommodation, unrivalled levels of service and extensive facilities including a three-level spa, Oasis Beach Club featuring a private beach, infinity-edge swimming pool and outdoor jogging trail and innovative restaurants and bars, the “Fantastic Florida Escape” package includes:
- Luxury accommodations
- Daily breakfast for up to two persons
- 10% off select spa treatments (80-minutes minimum, Monday through Friday only)
- 20% off select spa treatments (110-minutes minimum, Monday through Friday only)
- Spend USD 250 or more at the new Shanghai Tang boutique and receive 20% off your total purchase
- Complimentary late check out until 6pm on Sunday when you spend a minimum of $250 or more on Spa treatment services booked on the same Sunday
- Complimentary valet parking
Rates are from $269 per room per night and the package is valid from May 22 through September 30, 2009. Rates are subject to availability and change, exclusive of tax and apply to Florida residents only.
For more information, go to: www.mandarinoriental.com.