Congratulations to Cary Mikalishen & Jennifer Graham from Kamloops, British Columbia – the winners of the “Hitch a Ride to Alaska” care of tripatlas.com/new, Ice Road Truckers & History Television.
The Grand Prize was a 15-day trip to Alaska with Intrepid Travel worth $5,000.
Cary & Jennifer had a great time on their free trip in June – there was even some ice climbing (see below!).
Highlights of their trip included:
- Visiting the snow-capped mountains in Denali National Park
- Orca, dolphin & sea lion viewing in Prince William Sound
- Picturesque panoramas on the Kenai Peninsula
- Experiencing gold-rush fever at Crow Creek Mine
- A wild dog-sledding jaunt
The contest aired during the season premiere of Ice Road Truckers, Season 3 on History Television in March 2010.
Congrats again to Cary & Jennifer!
Details of Intrepid Travel’s Alaska Trip: www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/soad.