While everyone needs a vacation, the planning involved is often a headache. Now there’s an easier way, as PC Magazine‘s Top 100 Undiscovered Web sites of 2008 lists the best sites so you can travel with ease.
Alongside tripatlas.com/new, the World’s Largest Online Travel Resource that offers travelers everything and anything they need to know about their travel destinations, these great websites help you explore street at street level, find restaurants, get flight fare predictions, find the perfect meeting destination, find travel deals, plan your trip, and more!
Read up on these great Travel Resources that Map Websites below that are great guides for your travels and holiday planning!
- EveryScape – www.everyscape.com – Lets you explore both the street view and the interiors of buildings and find hotels, restaurants and popular tourist sites with reviews from Yelp.com.
- Farecast – farecast.live.com – A travel search site that tracks price trends to help you buy with confidence. Allows you to easily compare, filter and sort flight results from hundreds of airline, hotel and agency websites to find the exact trip.
- Happy Median – www.happymedian.com – Offers meeting places in the middle of up to four addresses. Whether you’re looking for a restaurant, movie theater, golf course or lodging.
- InsideTrip – www.insidetrip.com – While there are countless travel search engines, InsideTrip provides a true insider’s view on how to buy travel by offering not only the best prices, but also the ability to search by TripQuality score and comfort level.
- TripIt – www.tripit.com – Builds master itinerary using your travel confirmation e-mail. Complete with flight/hotel info, maps, driving directions, weather reports and much more.
Other categories that are part of PC Magazine’s Top 100 Undiscovered Websites of 2008 include: Apps and Services; Fun and Games; Health and Science; Info, Search, and Reference; Lifestyle; Money and Real Estate; Music; News; Photo; Shopping; Social Networking; Technology.
For the whole list of 100 Undiscovered Websites of 2008, go to: www.pcmag.com.