Traveling with Austin-Lehman Adventures Makes You Feel Just Like a Kid Again!
Feelin’ just like a kid again. Happens every time you hop on a bike. This is why Austin-Lehman Adventures (ALA) holds exhilarating bike excursions into as many of its multi-sport adventures on as many continents as possible.
ALA, the 23-year-old, multi-sport travel company that specializes in immersive travel experiences, has its own Top 10 biking favorites that are part of its all-inclusive itineraries. Some of these are:
- Montana Canyons, Calderas, & Cowboys Adventure. The ride from Pine Creek into Montana‘s Paradise Valley, where they filmed “The Horse Whisperer.” End with a dip in the thermal springs at Chico.
- Alaska – Best of the Greatland. A 24-mile stretch on Alaska‘s Kenai Peninsula along Granite Creek to the historic Gold Rush town of Hope. Waterfalls and wildflowers adorn the route.
- Okanagan Valley – Canada’s Wine Country. Starting from Osprey Lake high above the valley floor, descend the Trans-Canada Trail through shady stands of towering Ponderosa Pines following the abandoned Kettle Valley Railway into British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley.
- Wyoming/Grand Teton – Valley Floors to Jagged Peaks Adventure. Take a morning bike ride through Antelope Flats starting from the front door of the Spring Creek Ranch under the granite spires of Wyoming‘s Grand Tetons.
- Peru – Land of the Inca. In Peru‘s Sacred Valley, bike off-road to the Inca site of Moray (nine mile ride) then on to the ancient salt pools and mines of Maras (four mile ride).
- South Africa Safari & Multisport Adventure. Experience South Africa‘s Cape Point Nature Reserve and bike along a network of back roads keeping an eye out for Cape mountain zebra and indigenous fynbos plants. You’ll circumnavigate the southernmost point on the continent.
More? Click on the link to view all of the Top 10 Bike Rides Around the World.
Adventures and Travel Tours with Austin-Lehman Adventures
ALA includes the full use of its bikes in the trip price. The company features Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo front-suspension mountain bikes, customized as a road/mountain bike hybrid. Guests may choose the pedaling distance they are most comfortable with and a sag wagon always provides back-up and a break when needed.
ALA manages all of the arrangements in its selected destinations. Small groups are held at 12 guests. Rates include first-class accommodations, most meals, expert guides, entry fees, multisport activities such as hiking, biking, rafting, horseback riding and more, ground transportation and luggage service. Not included is round trip air to the host city.
For more information on Austin-Lehman Adventures or to book today, please visit: www.austinlehman.com.